But with accepting this tweet-dare I know I have to do it, so with a large glass of juice I just cracked my neck in reflex, wiggled my fingers for flexibility and away I go…
'We encourage you to be creative with this! Please choose one or two questions to answer or try to answer all the questions in five words or less. Or choose a picture to answer a question! Brevity is the goal of today!'
1. Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? Sometimes, varies from chocolate/apple.
2. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Are you kidding me? Horrifying!
3. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open? I’m a bookmark kinda gal!
4. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Fiction wins hands down.
5. Hard copy or audiobooks? Me always hearts hard copy.
6. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? I finish the sex scenes :D
7. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? No, to lazy : )
8. What are you currently reading? Annette McCleave – Drawn Into Darkness
9. What is the last book you bought? Duology: Deep Kiss Of Winter
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? I tried but sticked to one.
11. Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? The afternoon.
12. Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? I swing both ways : )
13. Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? I love pimping C.L. Wilson.
14. How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) Chaos rules with leontine-system.
A chocolate binge,
An Einstein coupe of hair,
And one hour and forty-eight minutes later, finally finished this interview *YAY*