Leontine: I'm skipping the M/M Challenge
Janna: Oh no! Why oh why!? It's the most delicious one out there! ;)
Leontine: Do not tempt me, I didn’t even take a sneak peek over at the one who is holding the contest. No No No....No Janna *I say in my most serious voice* ;)
*tempt, tempt, tempt*
It will be fun and I think you can start with 5 books! That's not much, is it? :D
Leontine: Why, why Janna? Why do you make me believe I can do this...to let it be the cherry on the cake. *Sigh* 5 books...crap, I can already here you going Barak Obama on my booty; Yes.You.Can!
I'm such a push over....
So now I’m creating this post letting y’all know I’m going for the cherry on the cake and give myself wholeheartedly over to a fabulous challenge. I’ve got Chris Owen/ Joey W Hill/ Sean Michael/ Jourdan Lane/ Mychael Black& Shayne Carmichael on my e-reader with M/M stories for me to dig in to. It’s more than enough for the 5 books I’m signing up for but if I can maintain a good book average this year perhaps I can push it to ten! This is the button that makes me go weak in the knees:
~click on button to be re-directed to original challenge post~
TIMELINE: January 1st to December 31st 2010
RULES: Read five (5) or more m/m romances in 2010
There are 5 reading levels to choose from:
- Read 5 M/M Romances
- Read 10 M/M Romances
- Read 15 M/M Romances
- Read 20 M/M Romances
- Read 20+ M/M Romances
This challenge is for those who enjoy reading gay romances (also known as m/m or male/male romances) or those who are interested in starting. If you aren’t familiar with this genre, it consists of novels and stories where the main focus is the romantic relationship between the male protagonists.
• You must be 18 years old or older to join.
• You don’t have to select your books ahead of time. Even if you do, you can change your books as you go. Your books can crossover with other challenges.
• You don’t need a blog to participate. You can comment on this post if you’d like to share a book list or reading pool.
• Please create a post on your blog where you’ll be keeping track of your challenge reads and link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. If you use a “Current Challenges” page, or something similar, you can link back from that page instead of creating an individual post.
• You can use the large banner I’m using at the top of this post or you can use the smaller buttons I’ve provided below. Just copy the code provided. There’s no need to save the smaller buttons to your own server. (I have another large banner you can use here, if you’d like.)
• You can join at anytime between now and the latter part of 2010. Just give yourself enough time to read your chosen amount of books.
• Books chosen can be any length, sub-genre, or format. eBooks, paperbacks, young adult books, audio books, and re-reads are all okay.
• Once the challenge starts, I’ll create a page for everyone to post their reviews. Reviews are encouraged, but are entirely optional.
Well that makes it official...I'm in :)